Mobile phone: +393408592622/0682410258
Cornelius Cardew: Treatise (live recording on YouTube); Italian première. For NoMus and Società del Quartetto.
Sylvano Bussotti: Grandi Numeri (2016, Ars Publica label); World première
Giuseppe Giuliano: Mmm Nyorai Mioshoku for solo clarinet (Feux D’ Artifix, 2018, Ars Publica)
- 8th March 2023, With Asko Schoenberg Ensemble for Kurtag Festival (Muziekgebouw, Amsterdam)
Since 2018 I have performed:
With Insomnio Ensemble
· Korzo Theater, Den Haag, Unheard Music Festival, 19th September 2020
· Muziekgebouw, Amsterdam, God’s Own musicians, 27th February 2020.
With Score Collective
· At Eye Museum, 29th November (Elevated).
· At Muziek Gebouw, 18th January (Insects).
· At CvA, Haitink Zaal, 9th May (Composer Festival).
· De Ruimte (Space is the place), 25th April.
· De Peper, 18th December.
· Zaal 100, 18th September.
· Singelkerk, Amsterdam, Melting point, 29th February 2020
· Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, Light Blue, 22nd November
· Vondelpark open lucht theater, Light Blue, World Première, 9th June.
· De Ruimte (voor Nieuwe Noten, Amsterdam), 7th April.
· Concertzender, radio program, Utrecht, 13th March.
Previous concerts (before 2018)
With the contemporary music and improvising group ImprovvisoFantasia, led by composer and pianist Giuseppe Giuliano, Sergio Armaroli and Giancarlo Schiaffini with various repertoire from Stockhausen, Cage, Bussotti.
· Milan: 24th of July 2013, Conservatorio G. Verdi, Rassegna del Chiostro.
· Trieste: 31st of October 2014, Museo Revoltella, for the festival “Trieste Prima 2014”.
· Turin: 30th of November 2014, Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti, for the festival“Rive Gauche”.
· Rome: 8th August 2015, Accademia Filarmonica Romana, for the festival “Musica Svelata”.
· Rome: 3rd of March 2017, Conservatorio di Santa Cecilia, Sala Accademica.
· Milan: 25th of September 2018, Museo del ‘900. Cornelius Cardew: Treatise, Italian première.
In duo with piano
· Milan: March 2018, Auditorium Gaber. With pianist Luca Maringola, for the Società dei Concerti. Recital for the100th anniversary of Bernstein’s birth . (Incontri musicali, La meglio Gioventù).
Music by: Bernstein, Carlo Boccadoro, Poulenc, Brahms, Kovacs. Recordings
· Conservatorio of Milano, Sala Verdi, for the Shoah commemoration day, with stalks by Goti Bauer and Samì Modiano: traditional Yiddish musics (clarinet, accordion, double bass and percussions). 27/1/16.
· Milano, the World Music Orchestra plays in the three main Prisons of Milan (San Vittore, Opera, Bollate) with Yiddish, balcanic and world music. Throughout 2017.
· 7/10/2017 Shoah Memorial of Milan, for the Yiddish Culture Day, with the participation of PiccoloTeatro: Improvisation of traditional klezmer themes.
28 04 2022, Amsterdam, The Netherlands